Learning Sessions by Theme
- Championing health equity – Healthier public policy and upstream interventions that break down systemic barriers to good health.
- Strengthening primary health care and ensuring access is based on population needs – Strategies to strengthen the foundation of our health system and ensure access is based on health equity priorities.
- Advancing people and community centred services and programs – Initiatives, tools and tactics that put the needs of individuals, families and communities at the centre of service delivery and planning.
- Harnessing the power of data to drive improved outcomes - Gathering the evidence to inform decision making about how to improve health outcomes, system efficiency, as well as people’s experience accessing services.
- Maximizing community governance – Enhancing the leadership role of community boards in health system transformation.