|Full-time 2-year contract(with possibility of permanent employment after the contract term).
The Association of Ontario Health Centres provides leadership for the promotion of non-profit, community-governed, interprofessional primary health care grounded in the social determinants of health.
Our Vision: All Ontarians have access to non-profit community-governed interprofessional primary health care.
The AOHC is leading a variety of exciting IT/IM projects on behalf of Ontario’s Community Health Centres that will position CHCs as leaders in the use of electronic information for client care, planning and service delivery.
We are seeking a skilled Financial Analyst to support our Information Management System (IMS) Strategy.
Reporting to the Director, Corporate Services, the incumbent will:
• Manage all IMS financial and budgetary functions, including the maintenance of accurate financial systems to track and report on financial transactions using generally accepted accounting principles;
• Maintain the IMS financial master plan and workbook for the collection of
• Analyze apportioning budgets and controls to ensure alignment with
• Ensure compliance with all reporting requirements;
• Administer and maintain all IMS agreements (i.e. IMS Participation
Agreement, EMR Services Agreement, etc.);
• Oversee all administrative and payment matters associated with IMS;
• Provide on-going analysis and administrative oversight and support for Program Planning as required.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Undergraduate degree in the areas of finance, accounting and/ or business
• Extensive progressive financial accounting experience (5 years ), preferably in a not-for-profit setting.
• Demonstrated experience in financial management and contract management
with significant levels of budgetary responsibilities.
• Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles.
• Demonstrated financial reporting and budgeting ability.
• Strong planning and effective time management skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to balance multiple priorities and assignments.
• Demonstrated capability to work collaboratively with all levels of staff and stakeholders.
• Excellent verbal and writing skills.
• Experience working with complex non-profit organizations and associations.
• Health sector experience an asset.
• Proficiency in the use of Windows 7, Windows XP and Microsoft Office software applications: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio, Project.
• Conducts work in keeping with AOHC’s commitment to Anti-Oppression,
Cultural Competency and as per the Ontario Government Employment and
AOHC offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications, experience and within the organization’s established salary grid policy guidelines.
How to apply:
|Application deadline: Friday April 27, 2012 at 10:00am EST.
Please e-mail your cover letter and resume in confidence to: email@example.com
Please have the title “Financial Analyst 645-042012-001” in the subject line of your email.
We thank all applicants in advance however, only those under consideration will be
The Association of Ontario Health Centres is an equal opportunity
AOHC is an equity employer and encourages applications from aboriginal peoples, individuals from racialized and minoritized groups (e.g. diverse ethno-racial and francophone communities and people of all sexual orientations and genders) and persons with disabilities. Fluency in both French and English is an asset.
Home > Member Portal >